Security Labels included in ThreatConnect® provide a means to designate information stored within ThreatConnect as sensitive. When sharing data with partners, or when copying data to and from Communities, Security Labels provide control over what is shared and allow the sharer to redact information based on Security Labels that are applicable to Indicators, Attributes, Groups, Tasks, Tracks, and Victims.
- From the top navigation bar (Figure 1), place the cursor over BROWSE and then over the INDICATORS or GROUPS option. Click on an object (INCIDENTS Group in this example) to display a results table (Figure 2).
- Select an entry, and the Details flyout for that entry will appear (Figure 3).
- Click the Details icon at the top right corner of the flyout, and the Overview screen will appear (Figure 4). Alternatively, hover over the object's entry in the table in Figure 2 and click on the Details icon that appears on the right side of its Summary cell to go straight to the Overview tab of the Details screen.
- On the Security Labels card, click the Choose Security Labels dropdown menu, and check the box of the appropriate label (Figure 5).
- Click the Choose Security Labels dropdown menu again to reveal the selected Security Label (Figure 6).