Security Labels are a very powerful way to label, track, and limit what information gets shared across data owners in ThreatConnect®. The labels are completely customizable per Organization, Community, and Source. Security Labels also exist on the system level. See the ThreatConnect System Administration Guide for more information on systemwide Security Labels.
- On the top navigation bar (Figure 1), hover the cursor over the Settings icon, and select ORG CONFIG from the dropdown menu (Figure 2).
- The Organization Config screen will appear (Figure 3).
- Click the Security Labels tab, and the Security Labels screen will appear (Figure 4).
- Click the + NEW SECURITY LABEL button, and the Create Security Label window will appear (Figure 5).
- Click in the boxes to enter the Name and Description of the Security Label. These fields are provided solely for user and Administrator readability, as no policy enforcement is derived from this screen. Click in the Color box to select a representational color for the Security Label (Figure 6).
- Click the SAVE button to create the label.