ThreatConnect® is integrated with many third-party applications and services, such as Lastline®, OpenDNS®, and ArcSight™. ThreatConnect users can utilize these product integrations as apps via TC Exchange™ to further augment their analytic capabilities.
NOTE: To create Jobs using TC Exchange apps, the user will need to be logged into an Organization Administrator account.
Creating a Job Using a TC Exchange App
- On the top navigation bar (Figure 1), hover the cursor over the Settings icon and select Org Settings from the dropdown menu (Figure 2).
- The Membership tab of the Organization Settings screen will be displayed (Figure 3).
- Click the Apps tab, and the Jobs screen will be displayed (Figure 4).
- To create a new Job, click the Plus button on the right-hand side, and the Add Job drawer will be displayed on the left with the Program tab selected (Figure 5).
- Click in the Job Name field to enter a name for the new Job, and then click on the Run Program dropdown menu to choose the app.
- Click the NEXT button, and the Parameters tab will be displayed (Figure 6). This tab allows users to input specific information required by the integrated app.
- Click the NEXT button, and the Schedule tab will be displayed (Figure 7). This tab allows users to select if the Job will run daily, weekly, or monthly, as well as the time or frequency at which the Job should run.
- Click the NEXT button, and the Output tab will be displayed (Figure 8). This tab allows users to specify output and notifications options.
- Click the SAVE button to submit the Job. The Jobs screen will appear once more, with the newly created Job displayed in the table. Make sure that the switch in the Active column for the Job is toggled to orange in order to activate the Job.
NOTE: The parameters differ for each app.
NOTE: Click on the vertical ellipsis icon to the right of a field to view a dropdown menu containing variables that may be chosen to fill in the field.
OpenDNS® is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
ArcSight™ is a trademark of Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Lastline® is a registered trademark of Lastline, Inc.